Thursday 11 March 2010

Analysis from Poll.
    
      From my feedback of my poll I have more of an understanding of what I can include in my music magazine. From my answers I have an even amount of males and females who have voted, therefore my music magazine will be aimed at both genders, it is convenient that the most popular colour scheme voted was red, blue and white as these are unisex colours and I can portray a unisex magazine by using these colours. By using these colours it also gives me an idea of the theme of my magazine which will be young new british artist, using the young and new artists will attract my target audience which from the results is late teens. It is clear to see that from my results a large majority of people rarely buy music magazines, therefore this gives me an idea of promoting a cheap prescription so that they are bought more often, the reason people may choose not to buy magazines very often could also be due the price of magazines, from my poll the outcome of my results for how much people wish to spend is mainly in the price range of £2-£2.99, in result of this I will price my magazine in between these prices around £2.50 so that my magazine will sell more. The majority of people listen to indie and rnb music therefore I will make my magazine diverse in  music styles, people would rather see interviews in magazines so in result of this I will produce a double page spread with an interview, it was also voted that people would like to see cash and gig ticket prizes, this gives me an idea of what I can use for competition prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment