Thursday 18 March 2010


Here is an idea that I am considering for my masthead, from my questionnaire results I have used the preferred colour scheme which was red/blue and white, and used the theme of young british artists. As i have dedicated my magazine to Young british artists I wanted a name for my magazine to be "british" therefore decided that by naming it "Full monty" which is British slang for the entire take, all that is desired, this title is showing my audience that this magazine's content is all of what they want included in their magazine and alos giving them they affect that it is what they 'need'. I used the union jack as it represents British culture and used a slighty more edgy version of it, to make my magazine more interesting and perhaps even "rocky". My colour scheme also does not relate to any particular genre of music and from my poll results it seems the best way to produce a successful magazine would be to do a more diverse magazine. I chose to use this font as it fits in with the rough union jack look.

No comments:

Post a Comment